Thursday, April 25, 2019

Dubnation #WeBelieve. Game 6: Start Strong, Protect The Paint, Attack Basket, Pick And Roll, Play 48 Minutes (Don't Get Complacent)


Beverly flopped against Draymond twice in this play that people were calling for DG's ejection. The NBA needs to get serious about cleaning up these flops, this isn't basketball.
https://v.redd.it/mp0dqezmmcu21

GS is tired. They are on like their 5th year at the highest level. It has to be mentally taxing. Attrition is catching up to them finally. You can research how it happened to the Bulls and Lakers three peats. On the final (3rd) title chase all of those teams were just not the same. I guess it's true they were "worse" in a sense but they were just mentally and physically exhausted and losing a lot more. I think GS is in that phase now so this might be their last ring if they even win it.

Were the Warriors looking ahead to the Rockets too much? Klay: “Yup. Started with me. I was. I thought we’d come out and win tonight. Sometimes life doesn’t go as planned.”
https://twitter.com/anthonyvslater/status/1121288749390761985?s=21

Draymond Green: “[The terrible defensive night] falls on me. If I bring the intensity from the start, everyone usually falls in line.”

[Golliver] After Game 5 loss, Steve Kerr chafes at question about 2019 Warriors' identity: "What's the identity of our club? Back-to-back champions. We're really good. I mean we're hanging banners. We play fast, we play defense. Maybe we should do an instructional video and send it to you."
https://streamable.com/e24h0

No comments:

Post a Comment